Jalepeño Dippin Recipes
Jalapeño Dippin' Sauce Cheese Bake
(Submitted by another loyal Sweet Melissa's Fan)
- Two 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup of mayonnaise
- 4 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Chopped green onions
- 1 Sleeve of Ritz crackers
- 1 Jar Real Bacon Bits (or fresh cooked about ½ lb.)
- 1 Cup of Sweet Melissa's Jalapeño Dippin' Sauce
Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and onions in a bowl and spread in a 9 inch pie plate. Top with crushed Ritz crackers. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until cheese melts. Place crumbled bacon & Dippin' Sauce on top. Serve with your favorite cracker!
Sweet Melissa's Spunky Baked Brie
- 1 sheet of puffed pastry
- One round of Brie' with the top (rind) shaved off.
1 Cup of chopped pecans
Lay the brie' on top of an unfolded sheet of puff pastry. Toast pecans and sprinkle on top of brie'. Top with Sweet Melissa's Jalapeño Dippin' Sauce. Fold the puffed pastry around the brie'. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and pastry is golden brown.
Sure to be a favorite Sweet Melissa's Tailgating Appetizer
(submitted by a loyal Sweet Melissa's Fan)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Jar of Sweet Melissa's Dippin' Sauce
- 1 Jar Real Bacon Bits (or fresh cooked about 1/2 lb.)
- 1 bunch of Green Onions, chopped
Layer in order of ingredients and serve with your favorite cracker. Wheat Thins are great!
Sweet Melissa's Tilapia
- 4 Tilapia Filets
- 1 Cup of Pepperidge Farm Herbed Dressing Mix
- 1/2 Cup of sliced or slivered almonds
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup of Milk
Mix dressing and almonds and puree in blender or food processor until crushed. Mix 1 egg and 1/4 cup of milk together in a separate bowl. Dip tilapia filets in egg mixture and coat in dressing mix. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until fish flakes. This may also be grilled. Use either a grill pan or lay on foil. This only takes about 5 minutes or until fish flakes. Top with Sweet Melissa's Jalapeño Dippin' Sauce for a Spunky, Spicy, and undeniably Sassy fish recipe!
Sweet Mel's Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Jalapeno Dippin' Sauce
Mix well and serve on a salad such as the one listed below:
- 1 package of mixed green leaf lettuces or lettuce of your choice
- 1/2 thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4-1/2 C of Toasted Walnuts
- 1/4-1/2 C of Craisins
- 1/4-1/2 C of Feta Cheese
Layer ingredients on top of the lettuce and add the salad dressing for a delicious, healthy Sweet Melissa treat.
OTHER SUGGESTED USES
- Sweet Melissa's Jalapeño Dippin' Sauce - It's truly good on just about everything.
- Whip cream cheese in a food processor and add Sweet Melissa's Jalapeño Dippin' Sauce. Serve with raw vegetables or your favorite snack chip.
- Mix Sweet Melissa's Jalapeño Dippin' Sauce with a little honey and glaze over peaches and broil.
- Use instead of relish in deviled eggs for a splendid flavor.
- Use as a sandwich spread. Delicious!
- Serve as a substitute for Chow Chow on greens or peas.
- Slice zucchini very thin and arrange in a baking dish. Top with Sweet Melissa's Jalapeño Dippin' Sauce and parmesan cheese and bake until zucchini is tender.
- Serve Sweet Melissa's Jalapeño Dippin' Sauce with any of your favorite grilled meats.