BBQ Rub Recipes
Sweet Melissa's Mouthwatering Grilled Salmon
- 2 T Sweet Melissa's Barbeque Rub
- 1 T Brown Sugar
- 4 Salmon Filets
- 1/4 C of Sweet Melissa's Jalapeņo Dippin' Sauce
Mix together Barbeque Rub and Brown sugar. Pat on Each salmon filet. Grill salmon until it flakes. Heat the Jalapeņo Dippin' Sauce and drizzle over the top of the grilled salmon. A 'Decidedly Different' salmon!
OTHER SUGGESTED USES
- Use as a seasoning for fried fish, oven baked French fries or oven roasted potatoes.
- Melt some butter in a pan and stir in some pecans. Coat with the rub and bake at 250 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until pecans are toasted.
- Of course, the rub should be used on all pork roasts and ribs. It can be used as well on pork chops and any type of chicken.